What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information that a browser stores on your computer, smartphone or other device. With so-called tracking cookies, this information is also stored on the server of the provider of the website or on the server that Keaps.nl uses. For example, with the help of cookies, a visitor can automatically log in to a website again, but Keaps.nl can also improve its services based on the desired use by the visitor. Cookies are not harmful to your computer and you can delete them at any time via your browser. The cookies are in any case valid until they are deleted by you.
The Keaps.nl website handles the data it has obtained with due care and will ensure that its processing of the data complies with the applicable laws and regulations. The Keaps.nl website is not responsible or liable for the cookie use of third parties, such as the responsibilities of the websites to which the visitor can link or otherwise use, such as providers of social media including YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and the like.
View the information we store in cookies. At the bottom of this page we provide an overview of the cookies that can be placed.
When you visit the Keaps.nl website, we ask you for permission to store and use tracking cookies.
Overview of cookies
A number of cookies are used on Keaps.nl to ensure the proper functioning of the website. This may include, for example, keeping track of user settings and preferences.
• session - To restore the session
• Play Video - Videos are offered on Keaps using the YouTube tool.
• VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - For identifying unique visitors.
• PREF - For measuring the playback type, eg Flash.
• use_hitbox - For measuring interactions within a video.
• __cfduid (1j) - .browser-update.org - to check the browser version and optionally display a browser update notification
• cookieconsent_status - To save the consent to place tracking cookies
Measure web statistics
Keaps uses Google Analytics on this website, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "analytical cookies" (text files placed on your computer) to help analyze the use of the website. With this information, Keaps can improve the quality and effectiveness of its website.
For the use of these analytical cookies, it is not required to first ask for the permission of website visitors, provided that Keaps complies with the 4 steps as included in the privacy-friendly setting of Google Analytics manual.
Keaps complies with the above 4 steps and informs you about this as follows:
1. Keaps has concluded a data processing agreement with Google;
2. Keaps has set Google Analytics in a privacy-friendly way, meaning that the information is anonymised as much as possible. Keaps has chosen to mask the last octet of the IP address;
3. Keaps has disabled the option “share data with Google” in the default settings of Google Analytics. This means that the information collected is not shared with Google or others. Keaps has also not allowed Google to use the information obtained for other Google services;
4. Keaps informs visitors to its website about the use of Google Analytics.
Read more about Google Analytics
• _ga - For identifying unique visitors.
• _gat_UA-10058504-1 - For regulating communication with Google Analytics.
• __utma - For identifying unique visitors.
• __utmb - For determining the visitor session.
• __utmc - For determining the visitor session.
• __utmd - For masking IP addresses of visitors.
• __utmt - To check the number of requests
• __utmz - For tracking traffic sources and navigation
• ___utmv - For storing custom variables.
• ___utmx - For distributions of visitors across variants in A / B testing.